Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Ghetto Rulles 1.6 | ID 6430,14846,9599,9369 | #00003;

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Metodi_Hristov
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 11, 2021
Time of violation
16-49-28
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9JQn0Vs1hE

FlaMeR

Player
Player
Let's start from the beginning. I was behind HQ from the marabunta and checked what was on the blip called "Renting Out Transport". I was killed by 4 people from Ballas and then asked to be revived and before that they had no roleplay with me. they killed me. (KOS) in someone else's HQ but I don't have it recorded. But that's why I have it recorded when they took me to their HQ which is forbidden and they bothered me and called the administrator because I was in their trunk in their eyes and not mine as seen in the video .Ballas always cause some problems when they kidnap and I ask that something be done about this.

Rishab Shetty

Player
Player
you need to provide evidence of they killing you.. If you were in a ghetto, gangs can kill you.

MiekLyve

Player
Player
Bro what is the point of this? We asked you to leave HQ and you left alive? What's the problem?

Rishab Shetty

Player
Player
I will have to deny this request as not enough evidence and taking a player to gangs HQ is not against the rules.

Bigi

Player
Player
you need to provide evidence of they killing you.. If you were in a ghetto, gangs can kill you.
yea but its non RP to take someone to the HQ because what if bloods wanna help him they are not gonna be able?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom