Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
rocky don
Suspect ID
14141 , 28796
Date of violation
Jun 17, 2021
Time of violation
10:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/aznE3mMOHD0

tushar

Player
Player
i was just passing by my apartment building and two officer with ID 14141 and 28796 randomly searched me and i was having lockpick and they arrested me . And they didnt asked for my passport , just searched me. At 4:15-5:00 they admit that they can search anyone without any suspect , is this right . If police keep on searching random people for no reason then its obvious they would found illegal items on almost every other person in city.

Meet Saint

Player
Player
ID 28796 searched me without reason in farm. This newbies thinks that they can search anyone and arrest them. And due to that i lost my scanner and keys. Please do not recruit newbie or dont give them access without teaching how to follow RP.

Meet Saint

Player
Player
Yesterday i observed many people at PD were angry as new LSPD officers started searching too. Senior officers asked them all to upload POV as it is against the rule. And that officer confirmed that as there are some new recruits who dont have knowledge they are playing like this

Meet Saint

Player
Player
You were shooting at them before they arrested and then searched you.
Hello, can you please provide the POV from your end as you confirmed that they arrested and searched. Please provide POV to proove yourself innocent as well as provide POV while you searched me in farm. Otherwise I'm gonna create one more report with my POV :)

mehulk15

Player
Player
Hello, can you please provide the POV from your end as you confirmed that they arrested and searched. Please provide POV to proove yourself innocent as well as provide POV while you searched me in farm. Otherwise I'm gonna create one more report with my POV :)
Yaa please provide your POV of officer searching you without any reason

tushar

Player
Player
Can anyone please tell what should be the correct title according to rules of complaint
See now the format is correct ?

Last edited:

Brandon Schmidt

Player
Player
Hello

Can I get the clip of before you were arrested by them? There is no evidence that shows what you are saying if I get that then I can resolve this case.

tushar

Player
Player
Hello

Can I get the clip of before you were arrested by them? There is no evidence that shows what you are saying if I get that then I can resolve this case.
Actually I was not aware that these two officer are gonna arrest me so I started my body cam little late so if possible I request you sir if you can ask the clip from those two officer before my arrest, it would be really helpful .

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

I have requested POV from IDs 14141 and 28726 of your Arrest.

They will have 12 hours to provide their POV on this forum.

tushar

Player
Player
Hello.

I have requested POV from IDs 14141 and 28726 of your Arrest.

They will have 12 hours to provide their POV on this forum.
If they didn't show any POV in alloted time then what will happen ?

Last edited:

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

The players have received IC punishments in the form of termination of employment from FIB. No further action will be taken by the Administration. The FIB Leader was warned as a result of this incident as well.

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom