Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aurther Pheonix
Suspect ID
499 & 3320
Date of violation
Nov 3, 2022
Time of violation
11:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9NrRSEuB4k

ViB

Player
Player
I'm ID 499, Hi.
It was an IC situation that you involved into OOC which leads to Metagaming of yourself. You came to us IC'ly few minutes before when we tried to protect a woman someone harassed, and started cursing us why don't you show the whole pov and not the only "edited" part where I rushed and hit you.

Please tell the full story, and don't involve an IC situation into OOC. your report lack of details and saying no truth.

Edit:
Plus you can hear me saying in the video why he disrespected me and my friends. It was not intentionally happened just outta nowhere.

Last edited:

Rohan Vella

Player
Player
First thing I was not involved in any harassment. if you have a bodycam you can see or upload it to the forum. And Secondly, I was in the petrol pump while you killed me. That is GZ 1.1, I am not going to explain any more admin will decide. I didn't have a bodycam previous to this situation otherwise I will upload that too how you came to us before in that same petrolpump and beat us.

Reactions: ViB

ViB

Player
Player
First thing I was not involved in any haressment. if you have a bodycam you can see or upload it to the forum. And Secondly, I was in the petrol pump while you killed me. That is GZ 1.1, I am not going to explain any more admin will decide.
I agree about the GZ 1.1 and it was my mistake and I admit it and I did not say u were involved in the harassment, I say you passed by there and just yelled disrespectful things that I will not add here at the forums, and POV I sadly do not have due to latest PC format I did due to SSD Malfunction.

I will respectfully take the admin jail for GZ 1.1 due to a mistake I did, we're humans we do mistakes.

Darsh Patel

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 499 and 3320 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.1

• GZ - 1.1 Green Zone killings are prohibited /Warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom