Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

EsReichtBBR

Player
Player
Name:EsReicht Burberry
Race:German
Nationality:Germany
Place of Birth:Germany Berlin
Sexuality:straight
Weight: 170 lbs
Height: 6'1
Eye color:Black
Hair color:Black
Tattoos:None
Strengths: I can talk very well and I am very self-confident
Weakness: I get bored easily

Biography

EsReicht Burberry grew up in beautiful Germany.

As a child, he did not have a good upbringing, which unfortunately has brought him to what he is doing today.
He was allowed to do everything he wanted. He was allowed to play with the neighbor's children, or paint with oil paints on canvas,
Only in one direction was his family very strict and represented a very strict opinion. Namely, men are men, and women are women.
He had another sister, who was the same age as he was.
That's why he often tried on his sister's clothes, and he liked himself that way.
Because he felt constricted by his family, he left the country at 18, left everything behind, and immediately got on the next plane to Los Santos.

My character's current situation

Now he has been in Los Santos a little longer on visa level 1,
he has settled in well in the city, met nice people who don't care if he appears as a man or a woman with a male voice.
He still does illegal things, e.g. he goes with his friends to rob a store, he does a lot of crap and thus blocks his future.
He has joined the Burberry Inc family and has a lot of fun with them and gets more and more involved in criminal things.
He makes many Räube LadenRäube and robbed people to make his dream possible, one day a complete operation from man to woman to make. Now he has the ways and means plus the support of his friends and new family, and is now eagerly awaiting his approval.

Final Word:
First of all, thank you for reading through my bio.
I hope I could convince you that I am allowed to play a woman.
As I said, it would be a big change to switch back to a male character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom