Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sasha Glockz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 2, 2022
Time of violation
2:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/22V-adkB-xI

Sasha Glockz

Player
Player
These guys keep provoking us and shooting us for no reason, we come back to our house and they tell me to leave their property which I'm not even on, I start leaving anyways and they kill me (was definitely not 5 seconds), this is not the first time.

sillywilly

Player
Player
um this is one person and you’re reporting the whole fam??? cringe asf, dont be so angry🙁 also mate you’ve fucked the title w your little sausage fingers, it’s supposed to be RDM Aces not Aces rdm 😂😂

itssnope

Player
Player
Sheesh look on club chat that spam tho too so much provoking
oh wait you nlr too sheesh i think i have pov of that too

Johnathan Gacy

Player
Player
Please provide full POV. Provide the pov of you coming back to the scene after 2 minutes AFTER you guys opened fire on us first. Whichever admin reviews this can you please request more POV before this as she clearly broke NLR.
Also Your video is edited as it doesnt have your voice in it when your mic is lighting up

Sasha Glockz

Player
Player
Please provide full POV. Provide the pov of you coming back to the scene after 2 minutes AFTER you guys opened fire on us first. Whichever admin reviews this can you please request more POV before this as she clearly broke NLR.
Also Your video is edited as it doesnt have your voice in it when your mic is lighting up
not edited, just dont have my voice on in shadowplay highlights, we came back to our house, what nlr? did u kill us at our house?

Sasha Glockz

Player
Player
If I did NLR, please provide the POV of where I NLRed, club chat, I received my punishment for it

Johnathan Gacy

Player
Player
not edited, just dont have my voice on in shadowplay highlights, we came back to our house, what nlr? did u kill us at our house?
Videos need to have voice on, otherwise you're hiding evidence (which you were obviously provoking per usual)

JoseDelion

Player
Player
wasnt just one of them glockz who broke nlr, they prevoke all day literally break nlr all day to keep coming to harrass us

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
show me a single pov stop replying to this forum
Bro if you got anger problems or don't know shit just stop playing honestly. Basically your pov is trash and without even sound so that's invalid as admin eitherways will ask for a full pov. If you don't have then just leave the subject and go meditate..👀

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved
ID 275 will receive a punishment for Fear-rp
ID 240 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
ID 1218 will receive a punishment for General rules 6.15
Issue the demands and countdown correct next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom