Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Ghetto rules 1.7,1.12 ,PG,CR / BloodStreetGang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Kingston
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 3, 2022
Time of violation
21:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/YXvKBSck6h0

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
Lmao are u dumb?

Ghetto rule 1.7 is only on events, defo not in ghetto where there is unofficial families teaming with us
Ghetto rule 1.12? You're legit saying you're not gonna comply and keep talking shit at gunpoint

BTW NICE OOC INSULTS & SPAM WHILE UNCONSCIOUS

self-destruct-push-button-260nw-24492337.jpg

Soumasis

Player
Player
At starting you did VDM the pov doesn't show whole situation u may vdm more times you are spamming in chat rather than putting ur hands up and I see some OOC insult my suggestion close this thread you will also get in trouble

Soumasis

Player
Player
Also there is only 2 guy with full black shirt others are wearing the container black and red shirt bro

Soumasis

Player
Player
Who ever admin Gona review this the the beginner container shirt is red and black I ask to there admin it can be used as blood shirt so you can punish two people with black shirt but not the black and red shirt

Darsh Patel

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 5381 will receive a punishment for GR 3.1
ID 2934,3164 and 5381 will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 940 will receive a punishment for Ghetto rule 1.7 (the rest are not in the organization)

• GR 3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.
• Ghetto rule 1.7 - 1.7 All gang members must wear top and pants of their gang`s color | Demorgan 180 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom