Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rima Sanz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 3, 2022
Time of violation
20:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kz0BYypBx30

amaira1621

Player
Player
I'm too having max driving skill but this guy showsup with unusual speed...i suspect he cheats...so I'm requesting his POV.
Hi Rima, I was not doing any kind of cheats, and for 1.5years no report against me also on forum. And this was my first time I attacked any speheres of influence. I understand your concern here but I don't have the POV. After we won, I lost the same race to another family. You can check it even.

I am ready to give a PC check for any kind of cheats. I have no issue on this.

Kaiju

Player
Player
this guy does not even play that much to even use cheats.. he nourishes and takes care of his biz and leaves. also if your driving skill is at 3 you can go faster thats really normal.

Last edited:

Faysal Khan

Player
Player
Maybe your driving skill is level 2 cuz your speed is around 100-110 and you also didnt show us your driving skill in your POV. And incase if your driving skill 3 then maybe some kind of internel issue you have. I know this guy he always take care of his bisuness and leave, this is his first time someone put a forum on this name within 1.5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom