Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Damien Ace
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 3, 2022
Time of violation
22:29
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFhXqmGE3bk

Rui Ace

Ex Curator
Player
all in pov you can see the car was recalled after we told him we were going to rob his car / this can be considered PG "Roleplaying unrealistic things that wouldnt happen in the real world and not allowing others to react to your roleplay." UB "Actions that are unrealistic or hurt the roleplay (RP) experience of other players are considered as Non-roleplay." Avoiding RP , and Fail RP

6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN

link 1 us telling him were taking the car :

link 2 us attempting to get the car as a task to steal it:

link 3 him clearly admitting to what he did :

Last edited:

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
Damnnnn I know these type of actions shouldn't be allowed on this server as the family "Mortals" should be advised and guided to the right direction as such acts are considered as childish,Non-RP and rule breaking actions... Moe Ali is a toxic trash talker who keeps on talking all the time but don't see him in action :)...

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
worst family in EN3 bunch of randoms , you came to me and started this shit after you told me to leave lol , y'all irrevelant
Bro who even are you? We carried en2 and we were top #1 family in the end. Bro none of my gang members nor family know who you are🤣 Basically you're the one irrelevant, the only people that certified you is your NPC fam members🤷🏽‍♂️
Stop flexing with your family car and calling people irrelevant

Neron Hill

NPC
Player
Rejected

Insufficient Evidence, provide POV that shows entire situation

How do you know that car has no insurance without taking the task from darknet?

However, ID 240 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom