Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nirjhar Black
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Nov 5, 2022
Time
18:38
Proofs
https://imgur.com/2Uydhhg

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
Hello i would like to know why my IP is blocked. The reason is mentioned "cheater". What did i do can you let me know please? I was playing for so much time and was grinding for the car and the grand coins. I gave my time to FIB and did a lot of work, always helped out people did my best. I don't know any reason why am i banned i don't use any cheats nor i see any forum request, i would request you to please check if there is some mistake and let me know the reason i want to get the car and gc so i can buy battle pass. If i miss a day i will not be able to claim the battle pass.

I would like to let you know that i am using VPN to play for like 3 to 4 days, as my rockstar games launcher is not launching online, it is going offline whenever i am trying to play normal gta or grand rp (Showing error code 134). I have formatted my pc again just to play grand rp during the event and get the car and gc but it was still not launching it was going offline. I have messeged in the getting help support texted many admins but nothing worked, i was told by someone in the discord that if i use vpn my game will run. Thats the reason i am using vpn to play otherwise i am not using any other kind of software, i can show u proof if you need you can check my pc too. I dont want to loose my staff again cause i have proof that i dont cheat nor i use any kind of software other than VPN. I would like to know the reason why am i banned please tell me.

You can see here my rockstar games is not starting untill i am connecting to VPN, if i cannot use VPN to connect just let me know i will change my internet connection. I really want to play i didn't do anything. Please check this today if possible its a kind request from the bottom of my heart and let me play i want to get my grand coins and get the car. Please help me and tell me the issue which i have caused. Thank you!

Proof:- Rockstar games not lauching without VPN.

**the date is mentioned 5/10/22 i think its a mistake.

Please check this report i dont want to miss my GC and the car.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
I did not ban your IP, I banned IP of cheater. You can turn off VPN and continue play on GRP.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom