Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Luka
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT+1
4. Average online per day ~6 hours
5. Your Discord pepi#5437
6. Your Nickname Pepina Glockz
7. Your ID 488
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation) I want to be the Leader of SAHP because I was deputy on RS server, imo SAHP is a great LEO for improving RP, and I think I could be just the right person for it, played the game for a long time and I think I know every server rule.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
I will change the ranks, make more realistic cars(will force using slower cars for patrols and faster cars for highways), also make routine recruitments and routine trainings and exercises for already trained officers. I will have few deputies that will help me realize everything I have in my mind. Will split SAHP in two departments and they will be completely independent as much as it could be, for example Colonels of one department won't be able to make orders for other officers of other department. Only case when other departments will be able to cross between each other is when they are together on a mission under my or my deputy's control. There will also be a SAHP inside police which will control SAHP officers of duty(will work like military police, and they will be completely independent outside of their department). Ten-codes will remain the same as they are practical as they are currently. SAHP will interfere less in the city only highway areas that go through the city will be their responsibility and also if they witness a crime they can interfere(will be an agreement between the leaders of SAHP, PD and FIB). I would allow FIB officers to do inside checks on routine levels. PD officers will not be able to tell my men what to do. We will always send as much manpower as we can do to global meetpoints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom