Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected ๐’ฎ๐’œ๐ป๐’ซ ๐ฟ๐ธ๐’œ๐’Ÿ๐ธ๐‘… | ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ซ๐“๐“Š๐“๐“Š๐“‡๐“Ž

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
INFORMATION
1. Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 6-7 Hours ( weekends 7-8 Hours)
5. MaxBolo#0001
6. Max Pluxury
7. 3898

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1.Leader of?
SAHP.PNG

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

A) I am having good experience in the SAHP. I had stayed HC in SAHP in en1 and en2 and in the First term of en3 of luke Hulk i was working as Deputy Chief of HR which is the most important department in every org. So i think i can handle the the SAHP with my Experience and i can make the SAHP the most Interesting org. and the most Professional Org if i get the chance.
B) I got many Friends who are ex leaders of Legal orgs from different Servers so i think i am having the best team which will help me and SAHP to work without Problems during events and normal time. i will make sure that SAHP is pulling there where help is needed. i will make sure that the atlest 2 units are patrolling all the time on Highways and sandy shores to make that area safe from the Criminals.

C) I will have 5 Departments which will be leaded by the experienced persons only. i will make sure that HR is working good thier will work to Hire the new people and give them training and logs all stuff. then we have IA who will check that other department are working correctly or not.
3.Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
1) I will make sure that atleast 1 unit is always at the Hq to help the person who will come thier and others are on patrol

2)
We should not let Favoritism happen
3)
we should od meetings with other orgs leaders for what they thing that SAHP is doing good or not.
4) we should take actions against those who keeping standing in Hq but not go on events and do patrolling ( i will do this for sure)
1457632878_1457632669_sahp-added-cars-0.jpg

Thanks for Reading.

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
+1 I can vouch for him 100% a very dedicated person and fits the needs for this ORG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom