Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Massimo Torricelli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 4, 2022
Time of violation
14:24
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vPPfhtubNF8

kybrox

Player
Player
They complained about me with my own POV from my personal twitch stream. they did not provide their own POV and cut the part where he VDMed.

Hector Carbine

Honey Badger
Player
if you have any POV of us provoking you then share it. Don't share our stream's POV share your own POV. your id is 156310 but the POV you provided is from 205899?
it's pov pov it doesn't change the crime, improve your mind

VladFaust

Player
Player
if you have any POV of us provoking you then share it. Don't share our stream's POV share your own POV. your id is 156310 but the POV you provided is from 205899?
keep breaking the rules and insult everyone you see dumb

kybrox

Player
Player
If there is a vdm situation against the person. If the person has a pov to prove it, they can file a complaint against it. However, if the person does not have evidence of such a situation, I am in the direction of solving the necessary situation on the admin side. There is a complaint thread to me on the personal forum. But by stealing from my personal broadcast channel. He tried to justify himself. In this case, the player must be given the necessary penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom