Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kahi Hulk
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Nov 23, 2021
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/f6XqsBb

Kahi Hulk

SAHP Deputy Leader
Player
I don't know why I was banned for stealing from the armory. I have never used items from the SAHP armory for personal use, nor have I taken them with me off duty. The only times I have them while off duty is if I have a bad dream and end up at a hospital, or I head pop and fly in to my house and drive back to HQ. I see why it looks like I have been stealing from the armory since I never returned my items for 4 days, but I still have them with me and I have them because I never go off duty. I have footage of all my sessions, but I don't know what you would need from that?

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Yea and 15 heavy shotguns from warehouse disappeared by itself ))
And after where sold on marketplace

Alex Odd

you cannot give 15 Heavy shotguns for Hostage situation
2-3 ok... 15 ! really ))

Kahi Hulk

SAHP Deputy Leader
Player
you cannot give 15 Heavy shotguns for Hostage situation
under event rules, it only states for store robberies. the gangs used a loophole and did a hostage situation that was on a street and demanded 15 heavy shotguns for my high command

Kahi Hulk

SAHP Deputy Leader
Player
I understand unrealistic demands. but gangs have demanded 30 heavies in one go. You can ask ganesh :) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom