Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mirza Soprano
Administrators nickname
Floki_vilgeroarson
Date
Nov 4, 2022
Time
22:13
Proofs
https://www.hizliresim.com/gfklgkb

Mirzasoprano

Player
Player
Good afternoon, dear admins.. I went into the game today and had $608,108 as you can see in the pov. I sold my house and had $45,608,108. I then sold jobs for 79,268,708 and with the money my friend sent, I had a total of about 82 million in my account. I certainly wouldn't do anything wrong without asking the managers. I don't think I sent anyone more than 5 million in 1 day. or I didn't get more than 5 million from anyone. from whom did I buy it or who did I give it to?tell me so that I can show you the pov. The day before, I had bought a sim card from someone and I had received approval from the managers. if that's why, his pov stands. i can show it

Mirzasoprano

Player
Player
tekrar bakın. Herhangi bir iş yapmadan önce kesinlikle yöneticilere danışırım. Burada çok fazla pov biriktirebilirim. Yasağımın derhal kaldırılmasını talep ediyorum.

Mirzasoprano

Player
Player
see again. I definitely consult with admins before doing any work. I can pile a lot of pov here. I demand that my ban be lifted immediately.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

The admin gave you the reason of the Punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom