Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Paisley Sauce
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 4, 2022
Time of violation
1:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lUNkpd3Kbz4

NickNineFour

Player
Player
You just write a complain to the forum for that reason?Really?I hear every day all the server say that words and worst.Dont act like nobody said those words before to you..Leave this guy to play.You can hear a boy not a mature man to say those words.I don't know why you tilt it out and wanted his punishment for this reason...Just have fun and ignore the guys that you dont like what they are saying.Enjoy the server and stop being forum warrior.PEACE

Last edited:

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
You just write a complain to the forum for that reason?Really?I hear every day all the server to say that words and worst...Leave this guy to play...I don't know why you tilt it out and wanted his punishment ...
let him play you said ? maybe let her play without being harrased ? just a taught

NickNineFour

Player
Player
let him play you said ? maybe let her play without being harrased ? just a taught
Ok.A boy said so bad words that he doesnt let her play becouse she is crying and she is thinking to stop the game...Nah bro,we must be more tough and ignore those situations.I dont say that i am good with that he said to a lady I am telling that its not so big deal.They say simillar words to me every day more than 5 times...I must make reports to the forum and ban all the server

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
Ok.A boy said so bad words that he doesnt let her play becouse she is crying and she is thinking to stop the game...Nah bro,we must be more tough and ignore those situations.I dont say that i am good with that he said to a lady I am telling that its not so big deal.They say simillar words to me every day more than 5 times...I must make reports to the forum and ban all the server
emoji that indecates im dead*

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
Provide the earlier stages of this conversation
You have 12 hours to do so

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
and any offtopic messages will result in forum ban

Status
Not open for further replies.