Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Johnny_Lahantaestamuloca
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 5, 2022
Time of violation
01:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ue3nTlYODJs

Johnny_Lahantaestamuloca

Slusaj staroga al ne idi po njega.
Leader of unofficial org
As u can see in POV that i show u as proof , Every single time when i peak , He instantly prefire on my side . That guy headshot me even if he didnt see me .
Also as u can see at the last seconds of video when i hit him 53 he instantly turn around and instantly headshot me.
Requesting POV .

Jake Take

Player
Player
Please provide full pov of your entire display including all overlays, any attempt to hide overlays will result in a 30 day ban

Jake Take

Player
Player
As u can see in POV that i show u as proof , Every single time when i peak , He instantly prefire on my side . That guy headshot me even if he didnt see me .
Also as u can see at the last seconds of video when i hit him 53 he instantly turn around and instantly headshot me.
Requesting POV .
Heres your pov, get aredux maybe you can see better

Rui Ace

Ex Curator
Player
The shots in the beginning are the very sus ones.
the guy was on roof and clearly seen he kept peeking his head. also you can see him missing so many shots, its clearly obvious nothing is being used as far as the redux it was approved my multiple admins.

Johnny_Lahantaestamuloca

Slusaj staroga al ne idi po njega.
Leader of unofficial org
the guy was on roof and clearly seen he kept peeking his head. also you can see him missing so many shots, its clearly obvious nothing is being used as far as the redux it was approved my multiple admins.
Do redux help u to give headshot even if u dont see a guy? :D

bigguccisosa

Player
Player
at this point ur just making fun of yourself, in the very BEGGINING u just come out the fucking hideout place and u already know where tf he peakin.
thats not even the funniest part, as soon as he got down the roof you just magically knew he was already down and u started runnin until u realized there are no chances of u running away.
1:40 was the time he got down the roof and u can see ur aim just lockin on the target lmfao, this is blatant at this point.
Even dom who got banned for cheats is defending u lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom