Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 3672 |CR (2 times) Provking (rameed me to gz and saying running to gz) mixing 1446 | mixing

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kagami Roy
Suspect ID
3672 1446
Date of violation
Nov 5, 2022
Time of violation
6 :10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/C3U-xCAf5Fk

Soumasis

Player
Player
As u can see when i was out of gheeto 3672 ramned me after that i was in city not in gz he ramed me to gz now saying u running to gz this is provking after that i said do what ever he sayed i say n word say u will get 7 days ban so both 1446 and 3672 mixing and he said mf i donot think its count as parent insult though

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
What do you mean it's full situation
Why didnt you show me shooting you and you running from us and leaving ghetto? And going into GZ? Heres the pov ok?
And make sure to look at the part of you calling me the N word when you were screaming at me little child.

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Rulebreaks done by ID 2100:
1. 0:42 Running from ghetto
2. 0:53 Running into GZ
3. 2:04 Says N-word and Ear rapes
4. Being a squeaker 0:00-3:09

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
Kagami Roy, players like you are the reason people get fed up from this server. Bro you act as if you know the rules but you know nothing. Stop crying if you were caught lacking. Like if you keep crying because people were chasing you and all then stop playing the game as it says 18+ for a game like this, meaning you ain't mature enough mentally to play peacefully with other people

Soumasis

Player
Player
Bro fix ur real ears talk to doctor I sidnot said n word get a check up from doctor bro

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
Bro fix ur real ears talk to doctor I sidnot said n word get a check up from doctor bro
Bro go take some english classes because you are lacking with your shitty english skills. Learn how to speak and type in english, it's an english server, plus I'm chill, you the one crying like a small kid on "forums"🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Soumasis

Player
Player
Bro go take some english classes because you are lacking with your shitty english skills. Learn how to speak and type in english, it's an english server, plus I'm chill, you the one crying like a small kid on "forums"🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Stop being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom