Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dimitri restova
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 25, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1000754524396453930/1038369599550394418/image.png

justersupz

Player
Hello admin team i left the city for 7-9 days and when i come back i see the logs for this player he stole everything from the warehouse and the cars .

justersupz

Player
image.png

Ivan Garcia

Player
Player

1. Hello I am the guy that is wrongly accused of stealing these items first of all I've been wrongly accused because this guy in particular have problems in OOC, and he was threatening to get me banned and second of all this guy told me to take some of the stuff and didn't tell me why, and then he tried doing a forum before and got rejected, and now he is trying it again I really Do not do these kinds of acts and I would like u to take deep considerations of this forum because if I was wrong I would admit but I will never be accused of stealing stuff that I didn't steal it is really disrespectful, and the forum took more than 48 hours, and he tried doing the same forum before, but thankfully it got rejected because the admin team thankfully took the forum and knew he is lying and if u want any prove of discord chats of him finding my name and harassing me and threading that he will ban me, so please take this forum under deep consideration I've played this city for a while and I know for a fact you're the best in forums and the best in finding a solution to every solution .....

2. [11:24 PM]

Ivan Garcia

Player
Player

1. Hello I am the guy that is wrongly accused of stealing these items first of all I've been wrongly accused because this guy in particular have problems in OOC, and he was threatening to get me banned and second of all this guy told me to take some of the stuff and didn't tell me why, and then he tried doing a forum before and got rejected, and now he is trying it again I really Do not do these kinds of acts and I would like u to take deep considerations of this forum because if I was wrong I would admit but I will never be accused of stealing stuff that I didn't steal it is really disrespectful, and the forum took more than 48 hours, and he tried doing the same forum before, but thankfully it got rejected because the admin team thankfully took the forum and knew he is lying and if u want any prove of discord chats of him finding my name and harassing me and threading that he will ban me, so please take this forum under deep consideration I've played this city for a while and I know for a fact you're the best in forums and the best in finding a solution to every solution .....

And , It's been more than 48 hours since this fake incident and this fake accusation of stealing stuff ....

Ivan Garcia

Player
Player

Hello admin team i left the city for 7-9 days and when i come back i see the logs for this player he stole everything from the warehouse and the cars .
as as he says in his words he left the city 9 days so in the photo it says the stuff was taken before 11 days so it was before he leaves the city so before @

justersupz start acussing me stealing please learn how to calculate ....​

justersupz

Player

sir dont lie before this is 2 time u steal the first time i forgive u but now i will didnt forgive u because u are lieng to me u was saying the family is ok and everyhing is ok because i was not in the city but the High commands the family they said to me that u steal everything when i come i see the logs u leave the family from 5 days and when i dm u in Discord u said to me bad words and u give me block

justersupz

Player
also before u was will exchange with someone appartment with a home and u scam him the houes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom