Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moein Qu
Administrators nickname
Mazhor pluxury
Date
Nov 4, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://ibb.co/jLCvkZ6

MoeinQu

Player
Player
Hello Dear Mazhor Pluxury.
Moein QU, ID 43012 Here, I bought this Illuminati T-shirt from beach market and put it in my own shop cause I thought I could make some money I always bought stuff from beach market, its in the battle pass not GC shop, before the update all the items from GC shop was untradeable but after the update some of the items got bugged and they could be sold, I never do anything like that, I've been in the city for a long time and I enjoy playing, I never try to put my self in any danger of rule breaking like that. I wasn't playing that much but when the update came out I was so happy that I can enjoy playing the server and the game.
I would also want to add that I never meant to abuse any bug, I thought battle pass items are okay to sell due to how the battle pass was before.
I have never been banned before or made any rule breaks in the server in any way.

Once again I'm really sorry, you can take the fee from the item that I sold, I would really want to come back and enjoy! I would accept any punishment after I explained All to you.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom