Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Multypal scammes and bad work bad for cummunity I 69 139 420 41107 41396 69468 77747

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
sky dollar
Suspect ID
69 139 420 41107 413
Date of violation
Nov 23, 2021
Time of violation
0:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/forums/26/post-thread

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
Hello
thats is my openian i dideng get any type of scam but the complain about that players they are literly scamming newbies they come in the city and they dont know anything in city like 80 and 90 k id they they guy know the new reule they taked his advantage and scammed him aprasheatly rule was changed but they still scammed a lot of people like id 420 100+mil scam they scammed a juse shopes 24/7 into store thats is really down bad for our cummunity so i will requst you that money they scammed lot of peoples and newbies do not confas with him but still that money they scammed if they use that money that is down bad for our cummunity
just wipe his money cauce that scammed money is really bad for full cummunaty

i finded a lot or newbies they told him to avoide the script they they dont know the rule they avoided

suspects id 69 139 420 41107 41396 69468 77747

like emagin id 69 and 420 scamming 90k i they dont know anything about anything in this city
id 420 scammed 2biz 24/7 and juse shop

and this
low id guys are aproching him to avoide the script and they feel okay cause they are very lo ids

i really really love that that project

SORRY FOR VERY BAD ENGLISH

Thank you:) .

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
Hello
thats is my openian i dideng get any type of scam but the complain about that players they are literly scamming newbies they come in the city and they dont know anything in city like 80 and 90 k id they they guy know the new reule they taked his advantage and scammed him aprasheatly rule was changed but they still scammed a lot of people like id 420 100+mil scam they scammed a juse shopes 24/7 into store thats is really down bad for our cummunity so i will requst you that money they scammed lot of peoples and newbies do not confas with him but still that money they scammed if they use that money that is down bad for our cummunity
just wipe his money cauce that scammed money is really bad for full cummunaty

i finded a lot or newbies they told him to avoide the script they they dont know the rule they avoided

suspects id 69 139 420 41107 41396 69468 77747

like emagin id 69 and 420 scamming 90k i they dont know anything about anything in this city
id 420 scammed 2biz 24/7 and juse shop

and this
low id guys are aproching him to avoide the script and they feel okay cause they are very lo ids

i really really love that that project

SORRY FOR VERY BAD ENGLISH

Thank you:) .

This man is spitting facts

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
Mazhor. Here G

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Mazhor.

Firstly, would like to mention that I have not been scammed whatsoever, however the complain is regarding scammers scamming 80-90k ids, newbies, around the city. The scammers have benefited a lot from the new rule and are misusing this advantage to benefit money from other people. One example is how ID 420 scammed a juice shop. https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/22654/ Moreover, he also scammed a 24/7 store.
In my opinion, his money should be wiped as such this scammed money is only going to harm the community and players would lost interest in grinding for the money again.

A lot of new players told me that the scammers first tell to avoid script to save tax and then they scam it as the newbies are unaware of the rules and the taxation that the scammers just used to their own benefit.

Suspect ID’s: 69, 139, 420, 2606, 41107, 41396, 60522, 69468, 77747.

Hurts to even imagine how ID 69 and 420 scam 90K ID’s who are completely unaware, trusting these scammers because of their low ID’s, and feel unhealed after getting scammed.
ID 420 scammed TWO businesses, a 24/7 Store and a Juice Shop.

I really love this project and do genuinely enjoy playing here.

Thanks in advance.

Original writer: Sky Dollar

Jack Zero

Player
Player
the rule was still: any fraud against players is prohibited - Permanent Ban
get some help please.

btw

• Spam with the same type of topics is prohibited;
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);
And it was before rule change.

Seebastian Tequila

Player
Player
The man is speaking facts, id 41396 scammed a lot of people, same as 420 and 69 because i saw them and i also have another proof doing that with players. Admins please respect us becouse we are playing for fun, but not to be scammed by some no lifers.

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
The man is speaking facts, id 41396 scammed a lot of people, same as 420 and 69 because i saw them and i also have another proof doing that with players. Admins please respect us becouse we are playing for fun, bot to be scammed by some no lifers.
Rules allowed it, also, new rule was in effect 1 hour ago, which means from 1 hour ago to now and the future the new rule is in effect.

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
get some help please.

btw

• The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);
1st stop doing oftop there i dont want you will reply im my thread if admins will ask you anything you can reply stop doing that ya you will get 7 days ban

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
Btw if needed I got some clips as evidence if if Mazhor requires more proof before making his decision.

demex

Player
Player
i got scammed for 3m and when i reported it to admin they told me there was no rule that banned it so i started scamming :)
but since rules have changed i am not gonna scam anymore

Enzo Lopez

Player
Player
get some help please.

btw

This is the POV i want to add to this thread. :) This is hurting our community so I will stand up against stuff like that.

Jack Zero

Player
Player
1st stop doing oftop there i dont want you will reply im my thread if admins will ask you anything you can reply stop doing that ya you will get 7 days ban
I am allowed to reply because report is against me. And you breaking several complaint rules.

Amin

Blocked
Blocked
Why would these people get banned
there was a new rule made saying if you try to evade the script not to lose money on taxes and the other person does not pay you the money you agreed on its your fault and the person wont be banned im sorry but if you wanna play this server you should know the rules so when you get scammed after they announce the new rule its all on you it makes no sense to punish these people for rules they haven't broken

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
I highly doubt the intention of every granr rp investor is to create a product that's gong to self-destruct ...this whole" lets let the scammers scare people into sticking to script tax sales" is only hurting the server itself...There are many in the city who wont fly in again after this...Either it was HOURS of grinding or IRL money invested that you guys allowed to be taken.

These low ID's have just about spent all they will in Grand Coins...The rule fucked over a grip load of new players that would potentially keep feeding the server more cash...They and their friends will not return knowing that the server built an environment for them to get royally fucked and punished for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom