Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
soku Dent
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 17, 2021
Time of violation
03:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsN-ZlAvyo4

soku Dent

Player
Player
I was walking and then a guy came up to me, he is player ID 80, he asked, hey you ni**a have you ever been beaten by a batton so I just started walking away, he proceeded to kill me (he killed me in the hood so I am not complaining about that) while I was in the floor he started calling me a ni**er monkey over and over again and played the audio that was shown in the video (sorry I didn't get the start of it in bodycam, It is my first day in the server and I just turned bodycam on in the middle of the situation) Again his ID is 80.

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
and the bit where i said n******* wanna be hit by baton please show extra 30 seconds

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
I was walking and then a guy came up to me, he is player ID 80, he asked, hey you ni**a have you ever been beaten by a batton so I just started walking away, he proceeded to kill me (he killed me in the hood so I am not complaining about that) while I was in the floor he started calling me a ni**er monkey over and over again and played the audio that was shown in the video (sorry I didn't get the start of it in bodycam, It is my first day in the server and I just turned bodycam on in the middle of the situation) Again his ID is 80.
u just turned bodycam on first of all that video is a dvr what is a instant reply and it also is trimmed so please show full version of where i called u a nword

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
i just turned instant replay on that is why I only have does 30 secs
so correct me if im erong according to u i ran upto u and apparently called u a nword and said wanna be beatrn by a baton u monkey what is all falsse info but is that what ur saying i said

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
Well before u answer back to my question i actually said yo man wyd on the block u ignored me so i said dont ignore me or ill beat u with my baton thrn u carried on walking so i beat u

Jordie Glockz

Player
Player
Nah get this guy banned he rdmed and vdmed me and another officer when we were doing a training excercise and before that while we were getting gas I don’t have body cam but I have witnesses

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
Nah get this guy banned he rdmed and vdmed me and another officer when we were doing a training excercise and before that while we were getting gas I don’t have body cam but I have witness
must of been a few weeks ago as when i come online im in ghetto or im afk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom