Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
gorg mhmd abd masalha
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 5, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UprwB6osCY

Helmi decaprio

Player
Player
Hi,

Well, I am the leader of the Arab Union family, and four people came to join the family, but I noticed that they are young children and do not know the special laws in the server or the family. they're insulted me and killed me, as well as another members of family, but unfortunately I did not record that, and this was my second mistake after I made a mistake in accepting them to join my family. That they just killed the family members without any knowledge of the laws or anything, just random killing and insulting the mother and father with the most terrible words.. I asked all of my family members to always record in the game, and as usual, the four people came and killed me and also killed my friend today morning.

I could not bring all their ID but I will bring next time because I am sure that they will all come back even if they are punished by you, they will return for violating the laws .. Please put an end to these children.

Best Regards
Helmi
Arab Union Family Leader

Darsh Patel

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 7525 and 3937 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
However, ID 64
will receive a punishment for Mixing(Text message is IC)
• GR 6.15 - When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom