Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Skully Cartier
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Nov 3, 2022
Time
20:05
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/4WnsAxa

Skully

Player
Im gonna be honest i dont really know what to say in this post other then i think i think i was banned for accidently selling my light blue pika at beach market for 5m. As soon as i did this i messaged you straight away to let you know about what had happened. Also i have sent you more info via are DMs that i would like you to look at because i feel it is better that to be private. If theres anything that i can provide to speed up the process please let me know as i own a biz and dont want to lose this as it is a lot of money. Thank you for reading and handling this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom