Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Billy Bolo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 5, 2022
Time of violation
15:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gFtNk92rYIw

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player
Shooting through textures. He killed ID:1690, ID:1106 while they were in cover and started shooting me when i was in cover but i died when i was in the open. I would like for the admin reviewing this to request his pov from 15:46-15:47 so we can see how he killed all 3 of us, 2 behind cover and when he started shooting me when i was in cover.

Darsh Patel

Player
Player

Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting POV of the situation[15:46-15:48/05.11.2022] from ID 399
You have 8 hours to respond​

Frix

Player
Player
Desktop 2022.11.05 - 15.44.20.09_Trim

Hi, here's my POV first of all I would like to apologize, I haven't played this zone that many times so I had no idea that there was a trailer there and it was not my intention to gain any advantage by shooting through it.
I'm fairly new to RageMP, so it might have been an issue with the Redux I got installed, but later on when I saw the report, I came back to the same spot and the trailer was there (with the same redux).

Ragemp 2022.11.05 - 20.15.40.16

So I believe it might have been a bug, some people told me the same thing happens on this map during famwar, if you don't load the map on the arena beforehand.
Hopefully the admin reviewing this can take in consideration my point of view, as I had NO INTENTION of gaining any advantage, just in case I'll be verifying my game files to make sure this doesn't happen in the future.

Darsh Patel

Player
Player

Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting POV of the event from starting to end from ID 399 to check if it was a bug or illegal redux
You have 6 hours to respond​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom