Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishekagarwal12103

Player
Player
Name: Sophia Alpha

Nationality: Indian

Sexuality: Straight

Eye color: Black

Hair color: bown

Tattoos: no tattoos

Strengths: good racer and car driving, best pilot , good focusing, good clapper.

Weakness: short tempered, has some anger issues.

Life Story:

They call me Sophia Alpha I ain't get that name from saving lives was a real menace out here got caught up for a murder back in sandy shores my home town and had to do a few years behind bars once i got out moved to the city to start fresh and new life but in the city i was new and it was very hard to earn money. and then i got job as bar tender the money was coming in good for a while but eventually all good thing must come to an end ended up back in jail for a petty assault charge at a bar to a customer. Once I got out I wanted to try to go straight again and got put on at ems tried to save some lives and i feels good helping people for once ,but in reality I miss the violence the guns and drugs, the money is good in EMS but I'm greedy I want some action in my life as before now.

Career Story: In EMS currently but missing the fun which i had in my past life at sandy shores where i found inner peace by demining authority from other people. The feeling of being feared gave me goosebumps , just the look on peoples faces while pushing a machete on their necks made me feel unstoppable and ruthless. I'm doing good in the city but the urge for violence is killing me I want to be able to do what I used to when I'm off duty.

Only Outcome:

1- Be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Must still follow server rules).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom