Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected NJM FAMILY | Unofficial Organization

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

justersupz

Player
Family name : NJM FAMILY

Family Owner : Webari harris

Family House Number: 541

Family founder discord: s2#1395

Family Owner Forum Link : dimtri restov

Owner id: 386

family history
was born in UAE and living with my mom and my aunt and my father is struggling to find a job in los santos after waiting for many months we got a good news that he got a job as an Police officer and we are moving to los santos. After, spending 10 years in school i made some good friends but they are from gangs background their father is a gangster. in 2018 i got admission in college. then after 2 years in 2020 i got a news of my father got killed by some gangster he was doing a sting operation with the help of my friend Ali's father and both of them got killed by same gang members after that incident Ali told me to take revenge and I want revenge to as we are from middle class family we dont have that much money to survive and my father is the only one who earns then so we need mone it dosent matter if the money come from illegal or legal way i decided to quickly learned how to shoot well and stay out of trouble. we practiced day and night to become a better shooter while staying off the radar. After months of training and learning, We decided to make a new organization to kill all the person who involved in that attack. but after sometime we get to know if we want to become rich we have to fight all the other organization to take control over los santos. We decided everything together to improve the family. we quickly started out with a low profile house and cars and started recruiting and gaining members. We trained our members to become good shooters to help build the family reputation. After sometime the desi avengers family became more financially stable after that we moved onto a house in Mirror Park with more luxurious cars. Now we are focusing on how to became best family with best people (edited)

Long Term Goals

To Make Our Family Top 10 and Richest Family With Good Shooters

Short Terms Goals

Daily Visit to City With Regular Tasks To Earn Money For Family

Family goals
  1. Help people in the city.

2. Buying businesses and making good amounts of money.

3. -Become a top family in the city.

4- try to be in top

Family Rules

1: Respect all members.

2: Treating all family members equally and fairly.

3: Follow the city and family laws and not violate the rules and laws
Famliy Ranks

1: New NJM

2; NJM trusted

3 NJM SHOOTER

4: NJM Solider

5 NJM Offical

6: NJM Loyalist

7; NJM boss

8. NJM Kingboss

9.NJM Co leader

10. NJM Leader