Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Reviewed Ban for Ghetto-rules 2.23 + Ticket threads 181 | Alex_Odd |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jack_Morris
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
May 11, 2021
Time
19:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/y3WHGlI

Jack Zero

Player
Player
Apparently I got 60 days ban for not having POV at clandestine. Then only reason I didn't had because of NVIDIA shadow play crash. (was unable to record).

Reading rules, and reading for what I got banned, 2.23 ghetto rules its for turfs (capture) so it doesn't apply for clandestine. + In event rules its written only for family war/business war.

1.11 All participants of family war/business war must have a POV and hold it within 48 hours.

And after that Alex Odd accepted ticket then it was against rules, and complaint made not by rules.

None of rules was telling me to have POV of clandestine, administrator follows capture rules, and accepts ticket which made not by rules.

Evidence from rules, topics.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
The topic should be designed strictly according to the form, this one does not correspond to it
CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom