Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected State Rule 5.1, 5.2 & Arrest while AFK | ID 766

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Louie Brown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 5, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/NoQhStj

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
I was arrested by FIB officer "Pascal Nagasaki" (ID 766) while i was AFK. I was AFK inside my gates of my home for about 5 - 10minutes when i get back im arrested aswell as i was taken in isolation not making me able to get a lawyer. So i asked the admins what to do and i was told if i make a forum they have to show POV of the arrest as they should have on each and every single arrest. They broke rules such as (( State rule 5.1, 5.2 aswell as not giving miranda rights, tresspassing and probably more )) this is my second post becouse i was told to make a new one becouse it was in a incorrect format. Hope we can solve this! Here is also a picture of the conversation with the admin

Kilian Ryu

🥨 Curator Of Germans 🇩🇪 🥨
Player
You weren't my best AFK, I asked you several times to talk to me, otherwise we'll take you away and arrest you?, you had your chance. I won't submit a pov because you don't seem to have one either?

Edited: Also, you would have been AFK if we couldn't even jail you?

LG
Pascal

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
You weren't my best AFK, I asked you several times to talk to me, otherwise we'll take you away and arrest you?, you had your chance. I won't submit a pov because you don't seem to have one either?

Edited: Also, you would have been AFK if we couldn't even jail you?

LG
Pascal
I do not have POV when i am AFK. aswell as you are able to take me to jail if im AFK aslong as my character is not sleeping. you had no warrant agianst me and broke several other rules. If i was not AFK why not show your bodycam then? sound a bit of to me and State Rule 5.6 says clearyl "LSPD/SAHP/FIB require to have a bodycam for each arrest. | In the absence of evidence - verbal warning" i asked the admins on contact administration they told me you have to show your pov if i made this thread. but lets wait until the admin tells you to here!

Kilian Ryu

Player
I do not have POV when i am AFK. aswell as you are able to take me to jail if im AFK aslong as my character is not sleeping. you had no warrant agianst me and broke several other rules. If i was not AFK why not show your bodycam then? sound a bit of to me and State Rule 5.6 says clearyl "LSPD/SAHP/FIB require to have a bodycam for each arrest. | In the absence of evidence - verbal warning" i asked the admins on contact administration they told me you have to show your pov if i made this thread. but lets wait until the admin tells you to here!
Yeah so I won't send you a POV either, even if I had one....

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
Yeah so I won't send you a POV either, even if I had one....
Well im not deciding if you have to so let the Admins do their job instead of you lying to everyone, aswell as lying to the admins. don`t dig yourself into a deeper hole. And stop sending me Private messages aswell would appriciate it! 👍

Kilian Ryu

Player
Requesting POV

ID 766 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event
I don't own any pov of the event because as explained my memory is full. And I only noticed it at the bank event, so I didn't have a pov until 9:30 p.m

King Regarts
Pascal

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
I don't own any pov of the event because as explained my memory is full. And I only noticed it at the bank event, so I didn't have a pov until 9:30 p.m

King Regarts
Pascal
ouuuuu 5.6 LSPD/SAHP/FIB require to have a bodycam for each arrest. | In the absence of evidence - verbal warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom