Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Virat_kholi
Administrators nickname
Alex_odd
Date
Nov 6, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ffoxfz

virat kholi

Player
Player
HI
I hope you are doing well.
I have been banned for 5 days now and I have been thinking of my actions and regretting what I did but we were both in this together and I mistakenly took only a screenshot of the phone, not the whole screen that's why my appeal got rejected. I also contacted the server administrator at that time and explained everything to that person and She/he said don't worry about it just ignore him. I miss playing Grand RP with my family and friends I would like to be unbanned because only 6 min was left until I get my new car and today is the last day of the event. But if none are possible I don't mind waiting for the 5 days I have left on my ban but I wouldn't like it but I understand if you choose not to accept my appeal for what I did is not acceptable.
Thank you for taking the time and reading my appeal.
appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom