Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
1. IRL NAME: An Vu
2. Age: 23
3. Timezone: Central (CST), I'm also being on GMT as well
4. Average online daily: 8-12 hours+ (Weekend could be more)
5. Discord name: Andy.#8888
6. Nickname: Andy Margiela
7. ID: 45908

1. Why do you want to become admin:
    - I would like to help the city RP experience be better. I've been in the city long enough(7 months) and be able to understand all the rules. I would love to give justice to people who breaks the rule and pusnish them, also teach them how to keep the rule and not breaking it again.
    - Ticket response sometimes getting delayed, so I would love to help the admin team with this as well as helping players.
  2. What are your strengths?:
    - I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
    - I am really good at self-learning.
    - I've been in most of the best legal org and being HC (SAHP, FIB), also being in illegal side as well. Observing and learning many RP situation which I think I can use my experience to help the server better.
    - Project leader in my job (mastered at Java, PHP, Javascript, Mysql, ...)
    - Working remotely so I'm always being in the city as well as my work at the same time.
  3. What are your greatest weaknesses:
    - I have no weakness that I could think about except arguing with people which I'm not really good at fighting with others.
  4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
    - Yes, I'm way more than ready, I enjoyed RP but its time to move to the new thing!
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
    - Yes, I just sold it today and prepared for this!

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Approved
You have an interview at 18:00 ST 25/11/2021 Please join the VC 15 mins before​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom