Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Hma ponch
Suspect ID
ID 0000
Date of violation
Nov 24, 2021
Time of violation
14:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3Hf6CoxZcZc

zack ponch Bigfan

Player
Player
before we start the event they killed one of our guys and you can see it in my pov and that break event rules 1,2 can you please request pov from them to prove that they didn't kill our guy or maybe can you check the logs at 14:19

ChillinYo

Player
Player
before we start the event they killed one of our guys and you can see it in my pov and that break event rules 1,2 can you please request pov from them to prove that they didn't kill our guy or maybe can you check the logs at 14:19

Your honor, I object. That's cap. To me this looks like a plane was flying over and dropped a brick out of the window and smashed him into pieces ngl.

Lucas changretta

Founder of Yamaguchi gang | Ponch family on top
Player
close enogh pov and uploading the other pov for player id 235 that he told us ur fourms rejected that mean that they mad from us and break all rules

Carter

Player
Player
close enogh pov and uploading the other pov for player id 235 that he told us ur fourms rejected that mean that they mad from us and break all rules
stop commenting on forums u sad kid ur banned on both ur accounts dont u have a life? u do live up to your profile picture u stinky monkey.

Carter

Player
Player
overall there is no proof mandem did it most of us are working during foundry so we aint on. It feels like a petty report due to the fact we got 2 of their guys banned and please check kill logs it will show that we never even shot a bullet.

Lucas changretta

Founder of Yamaguchi gang | Ponch family on top
Player
This guy is ban evading and should be IP blacklisted. He's banned on two accounts and is still playing?
LOL and did u see its the same pc or the same copy of the game even i didn't got banned for cheats I got banned cuz i didn't have 1 min pov in event so i consider it as ooc insulting and even u don't have enough evidence on me that iam cheating so STFU all of you and that's what u can forum warriors u cant face us in city so u face us at fourms all noops doing that XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom