Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alfie Lander
Administrators nickname
NG Curators
Date
Nov 6, 2022
Time
23:00
Proofs
Can provide screenshots of the general saying I will be leader

AlfLan

Player
Player
Hello, I have been LT general for the past week since NG first came off freeze working hard all day, and today unfortunately our leader Abdul has to resign,

During Abdul’s resignation he spoke to me personally and made an announcement explaining the situation and how because I was deputy I will be acting general for the time being

After Abdul’s resignation the curators then appointed Roko barba To the position of general when he was a major

To me this is massively disrespectful and also very bias from the Curators The NG general appointed me the rank of general, Not only that Rule for leader 1.1 states that in the case of a serious reason the for the general he can step down and the DEPUTY would be appointed, I was the only deputy so all I want to know I why and how is this fair your own rules states that I should be next in line for general and I know others that agree with me, I have more than enough experience to be a leader

They were majorly disrespectful to me, Which I must admit I didn’t go about it the right way originally with en swearing and insulting ect. And for that to Neron and Jayden I apologise. They have then also attempted to silence me in a public chat when I was explaining the situation from my side, Look at if from my POV I was deputy, General told me I was next in line and I was prepared and excited my end goal is general .
Thank you

Alpha Camero

Player
Player
I think that Alfie would be the best NG general there could ever be, let him have a chance don't abuse your powers please

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Admin didn't transfer leadership to anyone yet he only gave temporary leadership to player, as for you becoming leader the ex leader didn't see you fit for it and said if you want it you must apply for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom