Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Versace

Ex-Leader of LifeInvader
Player
π•€π•Ÿπ•—π• π•£π•žπ•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ:
1. Your name IRL: Ketan Jagtap
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours per day.
5. Your Discord: TOR$IGHT#3632
6. Your Nickname: Callum Valentino
7. Your ID: 17274

π”Έπ••π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•’π• π•€π•Ÿπ•—π• π•£π•žπ•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ:

1. Leader of LifeInvader.

2. Why do I want to become a leader?

i)
I have been in this city for more than a year and a half by now, so I am aware of all the rules. I started my first job at LifeInvader and since then its been more than a year of me serving this organization, I have been through the journey from being a trainee to the highest rank in the organization i.e. Leader (CEO). Moreover have also completed two terms successfully as a leader of LifeInvader and have also worked under five different leaders and learned a lot from them. My purpose for applying for the Position of Leader in LifeInvader is quite simple, after having spent my time in this organization I think I am the best person for this job as I have Leadership experience and I am technically aware of how the organization works and what changes are necessary for the organization. I believe the potential for this organization is huge and I believe I can be the person who takes us there.

ii) My aim is to make sure the ads are being worked upon 24-7, ensuring recruitment of employees from different time zones who can help us achieve this goal. I will also work on improvising the way the creative department works as it is one of the main part of LifeInvader and as a Leader, I will make sure this department is working at its full potential. Same applies for the News Department as well, I will try to put in a separate team dedicated for brining up news reports from the city and putting out actual video reports rather than just articles.

iii) Also I will make sure we conduct at least one global event every week, which will be unique and will bring in a fun time for the citizens of Los Santos. My aim is to simplify every process, from interviewing new recruits to teaching them how to lead as a CEO. We already have a bunch of new facilities available in the organization building and I will ensure these facilities are used to their full potential ensuring regular news reports, interviews, and a lot more fun events as well.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will implement some changes in the ranks providing specific roles to every rank ensuring proper RolePlay. I will be scheduling meetings between the members of the organization ensuring interactions between them. Last but not least will be hosting many events as well as taking interviews in different scenarios enhancing the RolePlay. We would also organize various events in collaboration with other organizations enhancing interactions as well as RP between different organizations. Also I would change the current recruiting system as almost 90% of the recruitment happens in discord (OOC platform), so i would make a few changes that would make sure that recruitments would involve as much RP as possible. I plan to normalize and regularize RP to a point where it is enjoyable for everybody involved and nevertheless this city has endless opportunities for RolePlay and I want LifeInvader to be part of all of it.

#π•„π•’π•œπ•–π•ƒπ•€π”Ύπ•£π•–π•’π•₯π”Έπ•˜π•’π•šπ•Ÿ

Sully Ra'Nell

ID: 941, EN1
Leader of unofficial org
Toxic guy that disrespected the department along with me and multiple HC when his friend didn't get leadership and a woman did. Sexist individual. Was involved with the deletion of LifeInvader documents in his little circle of friends.

Ruzgar Riley

Ex LI Deputy Leader
Player
As a current deputy leader of LifeInvader I wouldn't recomment that guy since he and his friends deleted all the stuff like policy and things like that because of they didn't chosen for the leader. Also he was toxic at all after that. Please consider it.

Sita Ram bhakt

Player
Player
π•€π•Ÿπ•—π• π•£π•žπ•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ:
1. Your name IRL: Ketan Jagtap
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours per day.
5. Your Discord: TOR$IGHT#3632
6. Your Nickname: Callum Valentino
7. Your ID: 17274

π”Έπ••π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•’π• π•€π•Ÿπ•—π• π•£π•žπ•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ:

1. Leader of LifeInvader.

2. Why do I want to become a leader?

i)
I have been in this city for more than a year and a half by now, so I am aware of all the rules. I started my first job at LifeInvader and since then its been more than a year of me serving this organization, I have been through the journey from being a trainee to the highest rank in the organization i.e. Leader (CEO). Moreover have also completed two terms successfully as a leader of LifeInvader and have also worked under five different leaders and learned a lot from them. My purpose for applying for the Position of Leader in LifeInvader is quite simple, after having spent my time in this organization I think I am the best person for this job as I have Leadership experience and I am technically aware of how the organization works and what changes are necessary for the organization. I believe the potential for this organization is huge and I believe I can be the person who takes us there.

ii) My aim is to make sure the ads are being worked upon 24-7, ensuring recruitment of employees from different time zones who can help us achieve this goal. I will also work on improvising the way the creative department works as it is one of the main part of LifeInvader and as a Leader, I will make sure this department is working at its full potential. Same applies for the News Department as well, I will try to put in a separate team dedicated for brining up news reports from the city and putting out actual video reports rather than just articles.

iii) Also I will make sure we conduct at least one global event every week, which will be unique and will bring in a fun time for the citizens of Los Santos. My aim is to simplify every process, from interviewing new recruits to teaching them how to lead as a CEO. We already have a bunch of new facilities available in the organization building and I will ensure these facilities are used to their full potential ensuring regular news reports, interviews, and a lot more fun events as well.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will implement some changes in the ranks providing specific roles to every rank ensuring proper RolePlay. I will be scheduling meetings between the members of the organization ensuring interactions between them. Last but not least will be hosting many events as well as taking interviews in different scenarios enhancing the RolePlay. We would also organize various events in collaboration with other organizations enhancing interactions as well as RP between different organizations. Also I would change the current recruiting system as almost 90% of the recruitment happens in discord (OOC platform), so i would make a few changes that would make sure that recruitments would involve as much RP as possible. I plan to normalize and regularize RP to a point where it is enjoyable for everybody involved and nevertheless this city has endless opportunities for RolePlay and I want LifeInvader to be part of all of it.

#π•„π•’π•œπ•–π•ƒπ•€π”Ύπ•£π•–π•’π•₯π”Έπ•˜π•’π•šπ•Ÿ
Kind guy
Helpfull

Richard Versace

Ex-Leader of LifeInvader
Player
He was banned in the LI email too.
Adham is no more an admin plus the people I had conflicts with in LI are no more in the organization, good thing obviously. And if you guys wanna cry about smtg, we will make a different forum page for that don't worry.

Hope you guys had
a wonderful time, but its time to make LI better β™₯

Sully Ra'Nell

ID: 941, EN1
Leader of unofficial org
Adham is no more an admin plus the people I had conflicts with in LI are no more in the organization, good thing obviously. And if you guys wanna cry about smtg, we will make a different forum page for that don't worry.

Hope you guys had
Adham is no longer the curator of LifeInvader*. And the people you had conflicts with are still in the organisation*. We are not "crying" about it. We are stating the facts on how you can be extremely immature when you do not get your way. It went that bad that you even got punishments for it both in-game and on Discord. And using the term "if you guys wanna cry" clearly shows my point of you not being mature enough to take it on the chin and admit your wrongdoings. Instead you're deflecting it onto us lol. Clearly does not show leadership qualities.

"Hope you guys had a wonderful time, but it's time to make LI better" . What are you implying here? You are going to remove us from our positions if you get leadership?

Gio Wins

ex LI CEO
Player
Highly unprofessional, with no sense of respect for others. Could be described as childish, to say the least. As many others have mentioned above, he was banned from LI email, received in-game punishment, and was removed from the organisation for disrespectful behavior towards HC and fellow members. OOC toxicity is one more addition to the list. Would highly recommend the rejection of this candidate.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration

Hope you guys had
Rumors, I'm still an admin.

Richard Versace

Ex-Leader of LifeInvader
Player
Let's just cut this off here, loved to hear the points from you, now let's see what is coming ahead πŸ˜‡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom