Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
1. Jay
2. 18
3. EST
4. 6+ Hours
5.Sosa#0075
6.Sosa

1. I want to become an admin because I want to help people on a daily basis with any issues they may encounter in the city or any questions they have in the grand RP server. I have been playing on this server for a long time since launch with only 2 rule breaks. I want to be apart of the team that can make this sever grown and be more know for having the best non whitelisted community.

2. My greatest strength is that I always strive to do my best in something that I enjoy with full commitment, and this is why I’m here.

3. My greatest weakness is that I may push too hard or overwork myself in certain situations. I may overthink in certain situation or overlock something, but I always try to get help before going forth with something I dont fully understand

4. Yes, I am ready and fully committed. I will miss the RP life but I’m ready to take this step. Im willing to help grow this community, keep it fun and entertaining for everyone that decides fly in the city.

5.Yes I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom