Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayukh Casanova

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

Mayukh Dutta

2. Your age

3. Time zone

GMT+5.30

4. Average online per day

8Hours

5. Your Discord

Mayukh#5850

6. Your Nickname

Mayukh Casanova

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an admin because I want to make the community better with me being an admin and I want to help people and resolve problems that people have I want to make this server without any hackers and rule-breakers.

2. What are your strengths?

I could say that my strengths are I'm determinant because when I put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results. Another strength is that I like to share my opinion and ideas a lot and like to open a lot of discussions because in my past university projects it proved well that 2 mins are always than 1 and the more the better.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

My greatest weakness is that I'm stubborn, when I am convinced about something that has genuine facts, I won't change my mind unless someone provides even more powerful facts that could counter it.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

For the time being, I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players. And also I am almost done with my RP in this server.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I do not have any business but if I have I will definitely sell the business.

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Approved
You have an interview at 18:00 ST 25/11/2021 Please join the VC 15 mins before​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom