Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Luka
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day - 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord - Luka Mamardashvili#9369
6. Your Nickname - Lukaa Mamardashvili
7. Your ID - 3318

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

First i want to be a leader,because when i joined in another cities (eng1,eng2 servers) first my organization was National Guard.From this organization i got big experience and i learned everything:situations,city rules and other things.So form other legal organizations National Guard is a different,because just u can not arrest a people,u can not leave from the FZ without a permission just maybe its a boring but not for me.National Guard is helps in many things to other legal organization for example: the soliders are making a ammo run and with this ammo run they are giving bullets, weapons, armor and other things.They are involved in all kinds of special operations and they have a very good equipment too.just now i will tell u about my experience I was basically in every legal organization,for example : (ENG 3) now i am a COS of FIB,(ENG 2 server) FIB HOD IA,LSPD IA HC,NG General and SAHP FTO HC,in (ENG 1 server) i was FIB DHOD of UC,LSPD Captain of the SWAT Team.SO as i said i was General (leader) of the NG in (ENG 2 server) so i know how to be a leader and now i will try to be a General in this city,i will do my best and i will help my organization members in every case.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

So First i will follow the all rp rules and i will improve it,in my organization people will join but who know all rp rules and who has a experience in any legal org,because if any one will break the any rule organization will get the strike (from Gods-admins) and it will be a very bed for everyone,that's why I need experienced people.now i wll talk about the departaments and if i will be a general maybe i will change some ranks too.

Departaments:

1)Recruitment Team (RT) :

This is a team who will invite and make a trainings for a new people.

3) Internal Affairs (IA) :

IA Team will control all soldiers they will check licenses and how our people are working.

2)Special Operations Forces (SOF) :

This SOF Team They will be involved in and lead the special operations.

Thanks For Reading My Application!!!

{(ENG 2) Ex-NG General,HOD of IA and HR}
- {(ENG1) Ex-LSDP HC,Ex-NG HC,Ex-SAHP HC,Ex-USS HC} - {(ENG3) FIB COS

Luka Mamardashvili

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom