Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dont know
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 7, 2022
Time of violation
App 21:30
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/DEzk20b.png

emskopapa

Player
Player
Hi,

i got scammed today with a car selling. Im new to the game and not really familair with car selling as it's my first time.
I had items in the car. We agreed on a price and i was starting to do the exchange. I asked the person what happens to the items. He said it will go to my inventory.
So we did the exchange and now all items are with him, he said i will give them back but he didnt. He left the game.
I wated at the same place for him to come back in the game, he came in after 2 minutes. The car was at the same place but he spawned somewhere else. After a while the car disappeared also.

It was a kamacho sold for 335k
But the inventory of the car was worth atleast 800k with stuff like 14 p1 cases, 13 batteries, 500 solar panels.

I want my items back or atleast partially. I have made screenshots of him leaving the game after he told me he would give the items...

Proofs:

medakram

Player
Player
i ddin't steal any thang he sold me the car and i paid
his mistake he didnt take his thing

emskopapa

Player
Player
no you mentioned the items would go to inventory. You need to give me back my items

medakram

Player
Player
i bought the car everything in the car is mine it your mistake

emskopapa

Player
Player
Besides that, you mentioned that you were going to give the items back but u left the game. After that you did not reply anymore on phone or sms. This is pure scam man i want my items back or atleast partially

medakram

Player
Player
i expect the admin not in the business of solving a mistake from you i didnt scam on you i buy it for the price we agreed on

emskopapa

Player
Player
i expect the admin not in the business of solving a mistake from you i didnt scam on you i buy it for the price we agreed on
You were going to give the items but u left the game. See the proof in the screenshots. Why are you not just giving the items and everything is resolved? Then a thread would not be needed.

You are also not responding on the phone and sms anymore.

medakram

Player
Player
there is no any agreement between us to return the items you left her in the car i bought the car and anything in the car it belongs to me i pay the mony to you i didnt stell it

emskopapa

Player
Player
Admin please have a look at this case. I lost over 1 mil of items. It can't be this simple that he now owns my stuff and scamms more.
I want my items back

medakram

Player
Player
i have a family i need cars for memmbers
you are accusing me of something i didnt do scam i paid people their due
your fault is not my problem

medakram

Player
Player
in the end our agreement was to buy the car we didnt make any other agreement

emskopapa

Player
Player
Waiting for admin, can't handle it further with you. Unbeliveable that u can just take 1 mil of items and then react like this

NoseLess

Player
Player
Admin please have a look at this case. I lost over 1 mil of items. It can't be this simple that he now owns my stuff and scamms more.
I want my items back
even if he gets punished i dont think you will get your items back. Next time dont sell the car while you have your things in it

Last edited:

Furkan Berserker

Even dark knights have dark nights
Player
It's not the man's fault that you forgot an item in the trunk of your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom