Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ismael Martinez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 8, 2022
Time of violation
4:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fIFJncoNgTg

boxerado

Player
Player
I would like to see the full POV of her INFORMAL, not just how she kills me, that's why I upload all my INFORMAL I hope the video is uploaded complete and with sound like me.

Vamshi Reddiee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I cannot conclude the report at this time
ID 11141 Need POV For Whole Event If Not You Will Get Punished for event rule 1.7
You have 8 hours to submit the POV

Johnathan Gacy

Player
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I cannot conclude the report at this time
ID 11141 Need POV For Whole Event If Not You Will Get Punished for event rule 1.7
You have 8 hours to submit the POV
1this player was already pov requested by this guy in this event and thread got closed.Found here - https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/238728/
2. You can CLEARLY see him aimlocking on the first two kids, second of all he was aimlocking on us all at the end if you slow down the video you see him aimlocking with a low fov. His pc needs to be checked for cheats for sure.
3. I speak Portuguese as well and I can clearly hear you saying "hes coming be calm be calm" way before you even see me....? Explain please? you think youre the only one who speaks portuguese? Can a portuguese admin review this as he blatantly just uploaded a video of him and his portuguese friend communicating their cheats.... He is giving wallhack callouts in portuguese I can get in vc with reviewing admins and translate if needed.
4 in the https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/224765/ (format for complaints made) it clearly states
"
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation); "
    this is not the pov of the person making this post, not sure why 3007 is refusing to post his pov and decided to only post his friends? was it maybe because he got 5 kills and his friends pov is only 2???

boxerado

Player
Player
No hay problema si hacen un PC CHECK más, pero quiero el video completo y el sonido del INFORMAL

boxerado

Player
Player
1Este jugador ya fue solicitado por este tipo en este evento y el hilo se cerró. Encontrado aquí: https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/238728/
2. Puedes verlo CLARAMENTE apuntando a los dos primeros niños, en segundo lugar, al final nos estaba apuntando a todos, si bajas la velocidad del video, lo ves apuntando con un fov bajo. Su PC debe ser revisada en busca de trampas con seguridad.
3. Yo también hablo portugués y puedo oírte claramente decir "él viene, cálmate, cálmate" mucho antes de que me veas....? ¿Explique por favor? ¿Crees que eres el único que habla portugués? ¿Puede un administrador portugués revisar esto, ya que descaradamente acaba de subir un video de él y su amigo portugués comunicando sus trucos... Está dando llamadas de wallhack en portugués? Puedo entrar en vc con los administradores de revisión y traducir si es necesario.
4 en el https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/224765/ (formato para denuncias realizadas) lo dice claramente
"
  • La denuncia la presenta una persona que no tiene relación con la situación. (POV debe ser hecho personalmente por la persona que está involucrada en la situación); "
    Este no es el punto de vista de la persona que hace esta publicación, no estoy seguro de por qué 3007 se niega a publicar su punto de vista y decidió publicar solo a sus amigos. ¿Quizás fue porque obtuvo 5 asesinatos y el punto de vista de sus amigos es solo 2?
Y no se que cojones dices ese no es mi punto de vista, estas en lo cierto bro? Creo que necesitas que te revisen los anteojos o algo así porque parece que no ves bien.

Johnathan Gacy

Player
Player
No hay problema si hacen un PC CHECK más, pero quiero el video completo y el sonido del INFORMAL
No upload YOUR pov and dont speak portuguese type in english so admins can understand. Admins he is admitting to not having his own pov of the event (3007)

boxerado

Player
Player
No upload YOUR pov and dont speak portuguese type in english so admins can understand. Admins he is admitting to not having his own pov of the event (3007)
Seriously, are you blind? Is the video uploaded, or is it that you don't see it?

Reggy

Player
Player
admin i have low hd space i delete pov after admin rejected on this post i tought it was cleared .any other event i have full pov and honestly this man should get forum ban for reposting same thing i understand his pain hes cheating and hes loosing thats what cheaters get https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/238728/
and honestly admins u guys need to get an anticheat its horrible to play with these cheaters if u notice they even put the volume down so we dont ear him check voice volume on the post that curator of media rejected and check this pov they cleary hiding theyr voice in FL language talking about cheats when u can cleary see this guy is cheating he locks on people with low fov and problably has a second computer ready for a pc check its honestly sad they have to cheat to win they can see threw walls predict every shot guy is falling from the air he managed to keep aim locked on him

boxerado

Player
Player
admin i have low hd space i delete pov after admin rejected on this post i tought it was cleared .any other event i have full pov and honestly this man should get forum ban for reposting same thing i understand his pain hes cheating and hes loosing thats what cheaters get https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/238728/
and honestly admins u guys need to get an anticheat its horrible to play with these cheaters if u notice they even put the volume down so we dont ear him check voice volume on the post that curator of media rejected and check this pov they cleary hiding theyr voice in FL language talking about cheats when u can cleary see this guy is cheating he locks on people with low fov and problably has a second computer ready for a pc check its honestly sad they have to cheat to win they can see threw walls predict every shot guy is falling from the air he managed to keep aim locked on him
Are you aware of what you are trying to do just because you don't have the full POV?
It's okay bro you get ban for having POV and I a PC CHECK that I'm going to spend more than 1 year playing on these servers and I've already been through many PC CHECKS

Reggy

Player
Player
yeah im pretty sure u did how many pcs u have :) u think ur a smart ass but one day ur gonna be gone and im still gonna be here its ok
and yes i did have full pov but curator of media rejected ur post because he can cleary see desync thats when i delete my pov for that even tonly and u keep crying like a baby keep going bro im not babysitting nobody here find some one whos willing to babysit u cheater

boxerado

Player
Player
Don't start crying either bro it's in the rules keeping the POV 48H is not my problem that you don't think and eliminate it

Reggy

Player
Player
bro im not gonna get punished curator of media review rejected ur post and u repost again im pretty sure this admin is gonna see that or problably all admins getting together to get u cheaters out of the server :)

Reggy

Player
Player
imagine ,cheating ,loosing and crying lmao u little forum warrior u clap better forum posts then u do in informals cheating

Reggy

Player
Player
1 year seeing people threw walls and aimboting how much u spend every month cheating u know exctaly when u getting pushed when to juice ur a legendary player from now on ur my god i wanna be as good as u can u provide me ur aim trainer ?

boxerado

Player
Player
Yes of course no problem, look at my AIM trainer it's called AIMLAB you can find it on STEAM if I remember correctly I think it was 5 dollars and I advise you that if you want to improve as a player go to servers where there are good people or try other types of PVP servers .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom