Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abo Basel

Player
Player
1.Ziad
3.UTC +1
7-9 Hours A Day (Weekends 9-12 Hours)

5. Alexxx#7248
6.Alex May

supplementary information

1. I want to be an administrator so that I may help maintain the city's laws and uphold the city's discipline. As a result of my experience, I have a thorough understanding of the city and how everything operates within it, which I can utilize to my advantage in order to take decisions that are fair to all. Those who manage to escape and break these regulations will be subjected to commensurate consequences. I'll use my authority to punish them and ensure that this doesn't happen again. As I previously stated, I will dismiss people who have higher organizational ranks and then go on to conduct corrupt acts, as well as those who believe they are beyond the law of the city.

2. One of my biggest strengths is that I never lose my temper or lose track of what's going on. I always go with the more accurate version of a tale while keeping both sides in mind. Because I think quickly, I can make better decisions more quickly. I have the attributes of being considerate, understanding, and capable of leading when necessary. My efforts will be obvious because I'm a hard worker.

4. Yes, I am prepared to quit my RP life to be an administrator.

5. Yes, if I ever own a business, I am prepared to sell it.

I'm hoping for a positive response. A chance to work as an administrator and assist the people of the city.

Regards Alex May.

giphy.gif

Ishan Federal

LEOs Always on TOP!!! <3
Player
1.Ziad
3.UTC +1
7-9 Hours A Day (Weekends 9-12 Hours)

5. Alexxx#7248
6.Alex May

supplementary information
1. I want to be an administrator so that I may help maintain the city's laws and uphold the city's discipline. As a result of my experience, I have a thorough understanding of the city and how everything operates within it, which I can utilize to my advantage in order to take decisions that are fair to all. Those who manage to escape and break these regulations will be subjected to commensurate consequences. I'll use my authority to punish them and ensure that this doesn't happen again. As I previously stated, I will dismiss people who have higher organizational ranks and then go on to conduct corrupt acts, as well as those who believe they are beyond the law of the city.

2. One of my biggest strengths is that I never lose my temper or lose track of what's going on. I always go with the more accurate version of a tale while keeping both sides in mind. Because I think quickly, I can make better decisions more quickly. I have the attributes of being considerate, understanding, and capable of leading when necessary. My efforts will be obvious because I'm a hard worker.

4. Yes, I am prepared to quit my RP life to be an administrator.

5. Yes, if I ever own a business, I am prepared to sell it.

I'm hoping for a positive response. A chance to work as an administrator and assist the people of the city.

Regards Alex May.

giphy.gif
Best Of Luck Love from 14k

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved
You have admin assistant interview at 16:00 ST 9/12/2021 Please join the VC 15 mins before the interview starts .​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom