Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Narain
2. Your age. 18
3. Time zone. EST
4. Average online per day. 3-4 hours
5. Your Discord. Jakieee#2081
6. Your Nickname. Bobs Builder
7. Your ID. 113011
Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be leader of this organization because I think I have been in LSPD for a long time and I would like to continue my journey to be chief of police. I hve been in this org for about 5 terms. This encourages me to be a better person and be a great leader for everyone. I will have 6 departments in my org here are some of the things they will do.

Task force: Will work with UC and FIB agents to do busts and catch wanted criminals. Task force will only report to me and my deputy chief's. This department will have the finest 9 people in it from the city. I will try to get them classified by FIB if possible. They will maintain low profiles and also help S.W.A.T lead ghetto patrols.

Public relations: This department will advertise the organazation and do CNN broadcasts. When we have a open recruitment they will get a CNN broadcast posted about the recruitment so we can get the most people we can possibly get and be the greatest org in the city. This department will also go to store robberies and gun stores and gather nice photos so we can put them in a poster in our own Public Relations channel.

Undercover: Works with FIB to gather evidence and perform busts. Will also work closely with S.W.A.T so they can gather evidence and help in busts so that the UC agent's covers arent blown.

HR: This department will be one of the most important. They will make sure we have no corrupt officers in our organazation and also on the other hand train people. The trainings will consist of 3 parts. HR will also be IA and will do daily bodycam checks and license checks. They will also handle casefiles to make sure no corruption is going on.
First part of training will be teaching the officer basic arrest procedures, towing, and fines,
Second part will be to attend a event such as Bank robbery, Aircraft etc
Last and Final part will be to do 1 arrest following everything that we taught the arresting officer with 1 additional.

SWAT: Will be the most important department of LSPD, Will host 3 ghetto patrols in 1 week they will be the first one to respond to globals and locals and will be leading all events such as bank, subs, aircraft and more.

Parking Enforcement: These officers will not be actual officers they will just focus on towing.

Last of my explanation is that I have been in this org for so long and I feel like i have strong ties with this org. I would like to make this organization better then it already is

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
LSPD will also need a good team and I will hire the best of the best people as my HC's. Together we will make LSPD a better place to be and so that everyone can have fun

One of the most important advice that I have is We will be cycling threw inactive employees and hosting recruitment drives regularly. It is important to have good and working employees that can lead our organization to success. I will put in all the work that is needed to make that my organization is the best in the city.

Thanks for reading my application
Bobs Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom