Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nisa_Coklar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 8, 2022
Time of violation
12:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92y-oqV4b6Y

ardayus

Player
Player
I am the person in the incident and this situation has nothing to do with harassment. I tried to Role here and I used a quote then the person killed me with a gun in the green zone
I also ask the friend who said that I used the quote maliciously, to prove that he was malicious and
I demand the ban of the person who killed me in the green zone
Also, the 'what the hell' word I use is definitely not a woman, it's the motorcycle next to her
also the person insulted my friends and me

my proof:

McQueen

Oyle mi olmus knk
Player
Umarım söylediklerinizi yaşarsınız ve asla başkasını haksız yere suçlamazsınız.
Şu karşıki dağları siz mi yarattınız diyon la ne anlatıyon burda

Last edited:

ardayus

Player
Player
kardeşim bunun neresi taciz ve dahi sonraki söylediğim şey bayanın yanındaki motora ve süren arkadaşıma

ardayus

Player
Player
Şu karşıki dağları siz mi yarattınız diyon aq ne anlatıyon burda
hiç bi kadına hakaret etmem yanlış anladıysa özür dilerim aga burda niyetim kötü değildi role girmeye çalıştık vurdun beni

Emenike Hergun

Participant
Player
I am the person in the incident and this situation has nothing to do with harassment. I tried to Role here and I used a quote then the person killed me with a gun in the green zone
I also ask the friend who said that I used the quote maliciously, to prove that he was malicious and
I demand the ban of the person who killed me in the green zone
Also, the 'what the hell' word I use is definitely not a woman, it's the motorcycle next to her
also the person insulted my friends and me

my proof:
she didnt communicate with you and the first word you said was the beginning of harassment. dont be so stupid you know very well what you want to do

ardayus

Player
Player
she didnt communicate with you and the first word you said was the beginning of harassment. dont be so stupid you know very well what you want to do
put an end to the scenario that you created in your own head, you stupid man

ardayus

Player
Player
When did trying to get into the role and using quotes become harassment?

McQueen

Oyle mi olmus knk
Player
IMG_2164.jpg

ardayus

Player
Player
what harassment are you kidding me
It is obvious what you are saying dumbass. As soon as the players arrive you come like a pack of dogs and harass the girl. I am not going to learn the rules of the role from a new player like you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom