Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL : Luka
Your age : 18
Time zone : GMT +4:00
Average online per day : 8-10 hours
Your Discord : Luka Mamardashvili#9369
Your Nickname : Lukaa Mamadashvili
Your ID : 3318

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become admin because i have a experience in many legal (FIB HC,LSPD HC (3tiems),SAHP HC (1times), USS HC (1 time) and illegal organizations(Bloods turfer,The Families Deputy,Vagos Turfer and marabunta HC (1 time). i have been leader of the legal organization too (NG) in (ENG 2 server) so just i know how this illegal orgs are working and i know all the ghetto rules and about the legal orgs just as i said i was a leader in ENG 2 server of the NG and i know all the state rules,gen rules,GZ rules and others i will try to become curator of any legal org because its a very interesting job for me i know when u are a curator of any illegal or legal org this is a very big responsibility but i will try to do my best. i will work very hard and i will help other admins to improve this srever if someone will break any rules this person will get a punishment idc if this person is my (friend),Because its a game and everyone need to follow the rp "Rules". as i said we will try to improve the rp.admins want forma a people to everyone to follow the rp rules because its will be a good for us in my opinion and i will try to be a best and friendly, that's why i want to become a admin.

2. What are your strengths?

Just i am working very hard and i can work with a team,i like when i am doing my job and 1 more thing i like when i am helping the people in any case and i am trying to be a more friendly to people.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

I get angry when people don't listen to me and they ignore me, but I don't express it.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

ofc because i really want to become the admin and i will try to do my best.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes i am ready.

Thanks for reading my application !!!

[EN 2 Server] NG (General),FIB (HOD IA), SAHP (SWAT HC) - [EN 1 Server] LSPD (SWAT and FTO HC 3 times), SAHP (HC SWAT),USS (HC),FIB (DHOD UC) - [EN 3Server] FIB COS

-----Luka Mamamardashvili----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom