Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krithi Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Chaithu
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-8 Hours per Day
5. Your Discord: Captain Rolex#1158
6. Your Nickname:
Captain Rolex
7. Your ID: 70160

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.When I born in city I was a newbie I don't know the basic rule's of city It was my first organization named as Bloods I went to HQ for a car one of the guy who was in bloods helped me in learning rule's and about the sever and invited me into bloods He helped me a lot of from bloods I was feeling high when I was in bloods after some days passed bloods got disbanded I don't know why I asked him why this happen He said me the leader was not perfect so we got disbanded as I feel bloods as high if I feel it should be done by any chance I started working on rules day/day I learnt all rules and gained a lot experience from LEO's and CRIME and its time to prove myself

2.Bloods was very fast disbanding for negligence of department leader's mostly I need to mention the turf leader very specially and spray team they are not working for organization they should give their life to a ORG if they join and take maintenance of their dep no one doing they just come and sit eat sleep repeat I don't want to do make bloods down for a silly and lazy people I wish bloods to be on top every everyone should scare if they see a blood member and let all department to be on top and bloods on top

3.As I know most people have goals like rob or steal something based on illegal stuff some newbie's to city have goal but they don't know how to do so and we are going to helping them to reach their goal and in past terms I seen very little activeness in event and HC's don't know the rules and they host a event and they make a way to ORG warn and HC's should me tested before they getting their position so I need to change this and make BLOODS ON TOP and I was dep in past term it's time to prove

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-Actively participating in RP situation without breaking rules
- Making the turf complete without rule break's
-Increasing RP by negotiating with LEO's and to expand RP
-Helping newbie's to reach their goal's and making them to learn every rule's
-Showing more activeness with no rule break
-Stopping CL and leaving situation's while getting arrested or stuff like that
-Know all robbing rule's to every blood
-And letting blood's on top every time and every situation

Thanks for taking time for me to read this
Signing off thanks' again

RANAJI GAMER

Government DHOD
Player
+1 make this guy leader because when he was with me in sahp he was the person who has a cool way of speaking & helping people I know Chaithu from the first day of my 2nd life (grand rp) he helped me in each and every thing after some time when rolex left sahp i also left because I was not enjoying in sahp.

At last if rolex will become the leader of bloodz i bet bloodz will be the most powerful gang

Irfan_hazari

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Chaithu
6. Your Nickname:
Captain Rolex

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.When I born in city I was a newbie I don't know the basic rule's of city It was my first organization named as Bloods I went to HQ for a car one of the guy who was in bloods helped me in learning rule's and about the sever and invited me into bloods He helped me a lot of from bloods I was feeling high when I was in bloods after some days passed bloods got disbanded I don't know why I asked him why this happen He said me the leader was not perfect so we got disbanded as I feel bloods as high if I feel it should be done by any chance I started working on rules day/day I learnt all rules and gained a lot experience from LEO's and CRIME and its time to prove myself

2.Bloods was very fast disbanding for negligence of department leader's mostly I need to mention the turf leader very specially and spray team they are not working for organization they should give their life to a ORG if they join and take maintenance of their dep no one doing they just come and sit eat sleep repeat I don't want to do make bloods down for a silly and lazy people I wish bloods to be on top every everyone should scare if they see a blood member and let all department to be on top and bloods on top

3.As I know most people have goals like rob or steal something based on illegal stuff some newbie's to city have goal but they don't know how to do so and we are going to helping them to reach their goal and in past terms I seen very little activeness in event and HC's don't know the rules and they host a event and they make a way to ORG warn and HC's should me tested before they getting their position so I need to change this and make BLOODS ON TOP and I was dep in past term it's time to prove

Information
1. Your name IRL:
Chaithu
6. Your Nickname:
Captain Rolex

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

+1 big vouch

Jaqinta

Player
Player
Well if there are any other candidates they matching the same values as this guy , might be wise to choose the older person ( +5 at least age difference needed i think ) , if not he seems to be a valuable candidate

Kaptan Rage💤

~
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Chaithu
6. Your Nickname:
Captain Rolex

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

++++

Bharma Kirigaya

Kirigaya ON TOP | LEGAL HC EXP
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Chaithu
6. Your Nickname:
Captain Rolex

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

++++

Status