Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Shaw Dre
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 25, 2021
Time of violation
20:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5eFLLZSBKWc

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
This Guy Offered to trade his G Wagon with my MBW M6 and he offered a wrong car

Uni TooTime

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please include evidence of mentioning which car model is he exchanging with you.
  • You have 12 hours to respond.

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
Hi Uni,
Thank You for even considering this, I appreciate...
I only started the POV when i started feeling sus and soo was the reason i asked them to come to any green zone.
If you see in the video, you can see that once we reached the LI office i asked him where is the car and he replied that they are fueling up and only when the GWAGON arrived we started the trade. Also you can see that he was soo smooth about the scam, it seems that he has done it alot of times.

Video timing 2: 53 and 4:22 and when he completed the trade he ran like a scammer...

I want to conclude saying that he may have not mentioned that in the whole video but you can see that i even asked him to move the black Mercedes away to avoid the confusion just before the trade and we had only the g wagon and my BMW M6 in sight
This car was earned with a lot of grinding and slogging. After this scam i felt quite bad tbh and felt like giving up the game at the first place but life goes on. Whatever your decision is based on your experience and understanding, i would still appreciate that

Last edited:

Ansh123

Player
Player
Hi Uni,
Thank You for even considering this, I appreciate...
I only started the POV when i started feeling sus and soo was the reason i asked them to come to any green zone.
If you see in the video, you can see that once we reached the LI office i asked him where is the car and he replied that they are fueling up and only when the GWAGON arrived we started the trade. Also you can see that he was soo smooth about the scam, it seems that he has done it alot of times.

Video timing 2: 53 and 4:22 and when he completed the trade he ran like a scammer...

I want to conclude saying that he may have not mentioned that in the whole video but you can see that i even asked him to move the black Mercedes away to avoid the confusion just before the trade and we had only the g wagon and my BMW M6 in sight
This car was earned with a lot of grinding and slogging. After this scam i felt quite bad tbh and felt like giving up the game at the first place but life goes on. Whatever your decision is based on your experience and understanding, i would still appreciate that
if u talked him through your phone just send the screenshot here and if u talked to him in discord dms just ss that and post it here with proof that he was selling a gwagon in grand rp marketplace

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
NO he met me on the streets will 4-5 guys and asked me mid way and he showed me his GWAGON i also took a photo of that car sheet on my IRL phone i can upload that...
thats the proof because why will take a picture of a car sheet i am not buying

Uni TooTime

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 81116 will receive a punishment for General Rule 1.3.

Closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom