Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sosa Lavish
Administrators nickname
John Lark
Date
Nov 8, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1037139215475023912/1039327802136199188/image.png?width=1191&height=670

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
I just got banned for this thread "https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/238605/" and got punished for "ID 15883 will receive a punishment for Event 1.7 & Lying to admins 60Days (my First Ban) " I do multiple events every day for FIB I have 36 clips and screenshots of events, I turn on my bodycam multiple times after crashes and at the time only had proof of the near middle of the event not full POV. At the end of yesterday's blackmarket raid ID:57000 that we gave demands to earlier at the raid and got killed came back at the end with his friend 222597. Since his friend 57000 already got demands to leave and broke NLR and came back we did not need to give him demands which ending up getting his friend 222597 killed. He got demands to leave and was leaving and I got the last shot and killed him. Rule Broke Ghetto Rule "1.12 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Jail 120 min" Under pov should be kept for 48 hours but this is out of my control with the amount of crashes I get and this was a mistake from part. (​

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Once again, you don’t have pov of the whole BM raid, you said you crashed and I was willing look at logs, when I did, you crashed an whole hour after the BM raid. You said you use Xbox Gamebar. The max amount of instant replay it offers is 15-30 mins I believe. So either way it would t have saved. And even if you recorded manually you should have the pov I have used Xbox gamebar before. On top of that you told me in my dms you crashed during the raid and when I checked logs you didn’t so yea

Ps: was not a 60 day ban

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
according to rules if you don't have POV from Event - thats ban
also you have never crashed we have clearly seen this from logs so info about this provided to admin is same fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom