Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph_Lahey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Joseph
2. Your age. 16
3. Time zone. EST
4. Average online per day. 3-6
5. Your Discord. BOT_BOOF#0834
6. Your Nickname. Joseph Lahey
7. Your ID. 153704
Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to be the leader of LSPD because I have a lot of experience in LEO orgs (2-3 terms in SAHP, 2 terms in LSPD, 1 term in FIB, and 1 term in SS).

I bring great leadership skills to LSPD the last time i was in LSPD there was almost never any HC on duty in the night. I will take time and pick my HC to the best of my ability. I will not include bias I will choose quality employees not friends just because I can. I will also help anybody no matter their rank i am. I am no better than they are so i will treat everyone with equalness.

I offer all of the important departments as shown below,

HRT: As HRT people will be able to do the most important tasks of LSPD which are hiring and training people.

SWAT: As S.W.A.T.(Special Weapons and Tactics) you will be the fire power of LSPD. I will have 3 teams of SWAT which will be Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie. Alpha team will the be our front lines and will have a loudout of shotguns mainly. Bravo will cover middle/close range with their LMG's and AR's. Charlie will be our long range team which will mainly focus on using snipers give the best advantage as possible.

IA: IA will handle anything that happens internal which will range from officer complaints to court issues. IA will also make sure our officers our not making any mistakes and will insure that they have gun licenses and health insurance at all times and that bodycam is always rolling.

UC: UC wils handle the evidence side of LSPD. UC will work with FIB UC to gather as much evidnance as possible so that we can take down all of the criminals. UC will also help FIB with any UC operations they have.

Parking Enforcement: Parking Enforcement will have lowered requirements than LSPD officers as there main focus is to tow cars and keep our streets clean.

All officers will have a limit of 3 departments so that they are not to busy to do there job.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

I advices to roleplay are that i will ensure that everyone in my org knows the rules. I will do my best to help anyone who need help and to teach them anything they need to know so that can be a successful officer and improve the overall roleplay of the whole city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom