Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jaweid raziel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 8, 2022
Time of violation
1:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FNcVTheQIh4

Max Ghost

Ideas without action are worthless.
Player
i was arresting somebody and his friend came and killed me without demands while I was in RP satiation, he then mercy killed his friend after

here are the povs of him mercy killing me and if you look at the time stamps on the video there's no way he died quick enough for him to bleed out and spawn at the hospital or getting to hospital unless he got mercy killed

Last edited:

Jaweid

Player
Player
i was arresting somebody and his friend came and killed me without demands while I was in RP satiation, he then mercy killed his friend after (I'm sure gods can check kill logs/feed, to approve this as well)

I dont even know the person you arrested It's ghetto side and im a criminal we both do our job :)

lastugurr

Player
Player
i was arresting somebody and his friend came and killed me without demands while I was in RP satiation, he then mercy killed his friend after (I'm sure gods can check kill logs/feed, to approve this as well)
I dont know who is this guy, Its just a stranger and you was in ghetto its normal thing

lastugurr

Player
Player
image.png

Max Ghost

Player
nice so we going to bring dms like discord to forums like that so we goanna ignore the fact after you deleted your dms of calling me those same words and even saying another racist stuff and ooc insults nice buddy thats an amazing one i love that

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Probably shouldn't park your car in ghetto if you plan on arresting people at beach

Max Ghost

Player
i understand that if your mad and offended and prob crying from me saying the n word but i would never say the n word in city so go ahead and try and report me for saying it its not like i said it in city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom