Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Reggy Skinner
Administrators nickname
Vamshi Reddy
Date
Nov 9, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bqJb72-KHM&t=103s

Skinner

Player
Player
hello admin team i dont have ghetto map on my game i dont really like to mod the game so i wont get in trouble but u can see in the pov i killed him on the ghetto side of the bridge like he shows in pov i would never shoot if he wasnt in ghetto i think the jail time im going to do and the warn its unfair im a new player to rage mp read most of the rules of grand rp and i would not shoot at him if he was under the bridge on my eyes he was right on border and another thing i noticed is this person who report me has an illegal redux wich maybe the admin didnt realize but when he dies he has clear view of his surroundings wich i got told by admins it is illegal to have that modification if u guys dont want to unpunish me its fine but i think its unfair because on my eyes he was in ghetto and his pov also shows that hes out the bridge i would also like u guys to punish the guy who reported me for illegal redux it is unfair hes using mods that no one else can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom