Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Multiple rule breaks, Families | 1693 , 10190

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex May
Suspect ID
1693 , 10190
Date of violation
Nov 9, 2022
Time of violation
15:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CNEhElkpRRA

AlexMitzlerrs

Player
Player
Hello,

Everything is on the pov, First, one is Disobeying orders ( first 30 sec ) The second one is Mercykilling (0:28-0:33) and the last one is also Disobeying orders ( from 2:50 to rest of the video) (Pablo didn't punished him , yall can check)

Thank you!
Player 1780

Dev Rich

Player
Player
First of all ID 1780 countinously using some bad words all in his pov word- p***Y ALL IN HIS POV
Secound of all No Case of fear rp when they patched me 1 of there guy was shooting someone else and then only 1 guy was aiming at me clearly you can see in HIS POV
Clearly I haven't breaken any rules
only rule broken by anyone is 1780 for abusing
Thank you !
Dev Rich | 1693

Dev Rich

Player
Player
Hello,

Everything is on the pov, First, one is Disobeying orders ( first 30 sec ) The second one is Mercykilling (0:28-0:33) and the last one is also Disobeying orders ( from 2:50 to rest of the video) (Pablo didn't punished him , yall can check)

Thank you!
Player 1780
Please check his full pov also and listen to his words very clearly

Doctor Daksh

EN2 | EN3 Player
Player
i dont think this is a fear rp... bcoz only 1 guy is aiming at him... this is breaking robbing rules first of all.
and you can see in pov at 1:06 he is doing power gaming he pick up a item with a gun in his hand

AlexMitzlerrs

Player
Player
Guys , its an roleplay game i didnt insult any of his parents. And he can't pull his gun out when someone pointing gun at him.

ryki

Player
Player
Guys , its an roleplay game i didnt insult any of his parents. And he can't pull his gun out when someone pointing gun at him.
1 of your guys was shooting so only 1 gun is pointed at him and there should be 2 persons who should point gun at him so that not fear rp

ryki

Player
Player
its requered to rob him. We didnt robbed him. He cant still pull his gun out.
There no rule which you can't pull out gun when 1 person is pointing gun when doing ghetto clap when only one peron is point gun at you don't you shot him 😂

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
bruhhh it is rule that if 2 person are not aiming at you.you can run from that place also you can pull out your gun and open fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom