Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Malek normagedov
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 10, 2022
Time of violation
13:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dJPziHGn9NI

MalekJE

Player
Player
this guy we tried to collect the debt as workers he counted fast to 5 and start shooting while we are really going to leave and killed us all also says the "F" word

Gaur Vercetti

Player
Player
First of all.. I gave demands to leave my house and i counted 5 seconds and you didnt, after that I killed you. and if the word Fuck is allowed if you dont know the the city well. And the F word which you are talking about is not (Fuck) its something else. and i have pov of you not leaving my house once i gave you demands instead you started saying ( recording again and again ). Stop mixing kid.
RMD term applies when you kill someone randomly as it stands for (Random Deathmatch)
Even after this they got arrested for shooting and not leaving my property by the cops so i guess he is just mad over that.

This is the Full POV btw where he was mixing by saying (recording) and not leaving...

Kelvin Pluxury

Player
Player
Bruuhhhh, He Gave You The Proper Demands To Leave he can kill you after that, And the F Word you are talking about is a different word... You are Allowed to say FUCK... Read some rules

MalekJE

Player
Player
First of all.. I gave demands to leave my house and i counted 5 seconds and you didnt, after that I killed you. and if the word Fuck is allowed if you dont know the the city well. And the F word which you are talking about is not (Fuck) its something else. and i have pov of you not leaving my house once i gave you demands instead you started saying ( recording again and again ). Stop mixing kid.
RMD term applies when you kill someone randomly as it stands for (Random Deathmatch)
Even after this they got arrested for shooting and not leaving my property by the cops so i guess he is just mad over that.

This is the Full POV btw where he was mixing by saying (recording) and not leaving...

i never saw someone count 5 ......... 4 .........321 then shot while we are going away already learn how to count then

Gaur Vercetti

Player
Player
i never saw someone count 5 ......... 4 .........321 then shot while we are going away already learn how to count then
Talking about going away You litrally stood there standing and started mixing bruh... Dont teach me rules.

MalekJE

Player
Player
bruh i stood there cus he shot me already before even finishing counting properly stop lying and follow the rules and stop crying

F0LXY

Frost Yeager
Player
bruh i stood there cus he shot me already before even finishing counting properly stop lying and follow the rules and stop crying
Nobody's lying here you're the new player who doesn't know the rules xd

MalekJE

Player
Player
Have a look
this guy saw me going and say okay i got you and shot me xD what a liar also lying to cops saying they wanted to kill me stop talking you really not the guy should be talking here kid ain't playing with yall

Neron Hill

NPC
Player
Rejected

Nothing wrong about this situation. Everything handled ICly. However,

ID 4285 will receive a punishment for Fail RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom